Well, today is Tuesday and time for me to give ya'll another sip of some TCP Tuesday goodness! This month, Alma challenged us to use flowers as the focal point of our card or project.
I tried, I really did. I can't decide if my flower is the focal point, or my sentiment. Hmmm...
I had this scrap of that flower paper in my scrap basket and it was nestled right against the yellow chevron paper (I actually think I used it on my last card! Oh well, I think Yellow+Chevron=LOVE), so that's what got my card off the ground. I used my Easy Rosette CutUps die on the flower paper and added some layered flowers with my Flower Buttons CutUps die and a little flourish with the Heart Swirl CutUps die (all from The Cat's Pajamas). The sentiment is from one of the new sets, Show Me the Magic (which I LOVE!)
Wouldn't ya'll like to play along? Come'on, this is an easy one--you don't even have to color if you "play your cards right"!
- The First Tuesday of the Month, Alma will post a challenge on her blog HERE.
The challenge will also be posted on our Splitcoaststampers forum and on our Facebook page.
- If you want to play along you just upload your design to ALMA'S BLOG using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of the blog so you don't have to search around)
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and Alma's Blog.
Stamps: Show Me the Magic (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper: White, Pure Poppy, Kraft, Berry Sorbet (PTI), Sour Apple (MFT), The Sweetest Thing Tangerine (MME), The Bright Side (MME)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Easy Rosette, Flower Buttons and Heart Swirl CutUps Dies (The Cat's Pajamas), Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, Circle Punches, Sewing Machine/Thread, Quatrefoil Embossing Folder (Paper Studio), Adhesive Rhinestones, Hot Glue, Jody Boosters
Finished Size: A2