Well, I'm back today with my second post for The Cat's Pajamas and our MONTHLY TCP Tuesday Challenge! Did you get that?--MONTHLY? Not weekly anymore...that was old hat...MONTHLY is the new black. So in case ya'll did miss it, this month, Alma has challenged us to an "Everything Old is New Again" challenge. Meaning, she is challenging us to bring out our existing TCP stamps and dies and use them in a new and creative way.
So I broke out my SOAR cling set, along with my haven't-given-enough-love-to 3x3 STARS CutUps Dies and got busy. Can I just say, I love this bunny in the rocket ship? It ranks right up there with my very favorites of the bunny sets. He's so cute and it's the perfect size. I have another image of him all colored on my desk and plan on paper piecing the rocket, but for today, I colored it completely with my Copics, and tried to achieve a shiny metal look by leaving a bit of white along the side and fading it into a darker blue. I really like how this turned out! OOHHH! SHINY!!
- The First Tuesday of the Month, Alma will post a challenge on her blog HERE.
The challenge will also be posted on our Splitcoaststampers forum and on our Facebook page
- If you want to play along you just upload your design to ALMA'S BLOG using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of the blog so you don't have to search around)
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and Alma's Blog.
Stamps: Soar (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper: Red, White, Dk. Kraft (AC), Lost & Found 3 (MME), Fourteen (Crate Paper), Acorn Hollow (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: 3x3 Stars CutUps Dies (The Cat's Pajamas), Notebook Edge Die-namics (MFT), Circle and Pinking Circle Nestabilities, Spots Embossing Folder (Provo), Copic Markers, Buttons, Linen Thread (TCP), Hot Glue, Jody Boosters
Finished Size: A2