Tuesday, October 30, 2012
TCP Tuesday 234--Hello Fall (And Scarves)
The Cat's Pajamas!
I've had this challenge in mind for a long time. For some reason, I don't seem to use my cute little "people" stamps from The Cat's Pajamas, so I thought it was time to give them a little love. This week we're gonna groove to a little Depeche Mode and go with
"People are People"
Use any TCP "people" stamp! This should be super easy because there are so many! Combine your stamp choice with one of these CutUps dies:
Queen of Hearts
Please include it on your card or project along with your stamp
for this challenge.
I'm so excited for fall fashions, so I went with this cutie from the Who's This? set with this kind girl wearing her favorite scarf (oh, and an owl on her head. I won't be doing that.). I'm so on the hunt for some colorful and fun scarves to pair up with some casual shirts, boots and a new denim jacket I'll be sporting very soon! Also, I didn't get a chance to play in last week's Color Challenge (Pumpkin, Lime, and Charcoal) in all my party planning (I'll have a post about that soon), so I totally made it work for this card. I used the Heart Trio CutUps die for the embellishments and also managed to sneak in a Circus Panel for the sentiment rather than my beloved flag ended banner. Aren't ya'll proud of me?
Here's all the swanky details on how YOU can play along!:
Here are the details for this challenge:
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma's Blog and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES234 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps/dies are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. (Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp/die, like this week)
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop. (which will hopefully be soon!)
SUSIE Q-TIP: I really like how the scallop border looks on that tiny section of the main image panel. There are so many times this can be done with any border punch or die for extra detail. Try it.
Stamps: Who's This? (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper: White, Charcoal, Dark Orange (AC), Awesome (Simple Stories), Lost and Found 3 (My Mind's Eye), Southern Ckn/Dumpling (Jillibean Soup)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Heart Trio and Circus Panel CutUps (The Cat's Pajamas), Small Scallop Border Die-namics (MFT), Circle Punch, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen, Adhesive Rhinestones, Button, Brown Twine, Jody Boosters
Finished Size: A2
Posted by Susan (susiestampalot) at 1:06 AM
Support the Liles Family battle against cancer
Make a Donation:
|*Click here if you want to know more about donating directly.*|