The Cat's Pajamas.
That's right, I'm your Hipster Hostess with the Mostess this week! When I host the challenge, I come at ya'll with a STAMP/DIE Challenge. This week, I'm feeling a little
My oldest daughter, Shelbie is back in the dating scene and asked me to make a birthday card for a "friend" (wink wink). He's the drummer in a band (death metal...should I be scared?). So I knew it would be "just the ticket" to use the rockin' penguin images from the Idols stamp set. I added the Ticket CutUps die and stamped it with the Admit One coordinating set in order to customize it with his birthday date (I LOVE that part!). That set comes with a Happy Birthday sentiment but it was a little small, so I stamped one off onto the Kraft cardstock from the Simply Said sentiment set (a must have, if you ask me!). Anyway, I hope he likes it! Rock on!!
Here are the details for this challenge:
1. Each Tuesday we will give you a challenge.
2. You will have until the end of the month to complete the challenge.
3. Add your entry to the guestbook on Alma's Blog and/or upload to the SCS Gallery, using the keyword TCPTUES229 for this week's challenge.
4. TCP stamps/dies are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. (Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp/die, like this week)
5. There will be one randomly chosen weekly winner, announced on Tuesdays.
6. There will be one winner, The Swanky Stamper, announced the 1st of each month. They will win several sets from an upcoming release and get to play along with us at our Pajama Party and Blog Hop.
SUSIE Q-TIP: I die cut the black stars on my card from some black corrugated material/paper that came out of a candy box. It was still clean so I saved it. Call me a hoarder, but if I can possibly use it on a card and it's reasonable to save it, I will. Try it.
Stamps: Idols, Admit One, Simply Said (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper: Spring Rain, Kraft, Black, Pure Poppy, White (PTI), Baby Boy (Bella Blvd.), Silver (SU!)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red (SU!)
Accessories: Ticket CutUps (The Cat's Pajamas), Circle and Pinked Circle Nestabilities, Star Dies (Your Next Stamp), Mini Star Punch, Silver Flatback Pearls, Copic Markers), Buttons, Hemp Twine, Hot Glue, 3D Glue Dots, Jody Boosters
Finished Size: A2