Well, it's New Release time at Your Next Stamp and today we have a fun new blog hop to share! Have ya'll been enjoying the sneak peeks from Friday and Saturday? I am loving all the new sets and dies! Hopefully ya'll came here from Kerri's blog, but if not, the hop started over on Maureen's blog so you should definitely backtrack as not to miss a thing!
It had been a while since I made a round card, so I thought it would be fun to do something a little different this time. I easily cut all the shapes with my Big Shot and Nestabilities, and just assembled it, adding the new cutie from the new Dress Up Fhiona stamp and die sets. The dies cut the little body, antennae and wings, and there are other options to choose from with this die set to make Fhiona one of a kind.
Playing dress-up with Fhiona brings back memories of me playing with paper dolls at my Great Aunt's house in Eagle Lake, Texas. Any time we'd go over there to visit, I was allowed to go in the front closet and get out the paper doll sets she had and play with them. My favorite was the Shirley Temple set. Dont'cha know that would be worth something today if I hadn't bent them all up and tortured that little cardboard girl!
Anyway, here's some New Release "PERKS" that you need to be aware of:
1. The blog hop starts today, Sunday, March 11 and ends Tuesday, March 13th at midnight (EST).
2. Be sure and leave comments on ALL the blogs along the hop to be entered to win some new release items
3. There's some awesome "bundle" deals on the YNS website. There have also been some other sets added to the Bargain Bin since our last hop, so check that sale out too.
- You may have noticed that there was a prize stop along the hop - I won't tell you who, but if you hop along, it's quite obvious who has a Tooth Fairy Ellie up for grabs!
- Leave comments on all the blogs as 1 of the gals is a secret blogger.
- Leave you name in the linky thing over on the YNS BLOG HERE with a comment and Karen will draw 1 lucky winner to win the new Tags Galore Stamp and Die set!!!
SUSIE Q-TIP: Because I already knew exactly what pieces I was going to need to cut from my Nestabilities and other dies for this card, I maximized my space on my Big Shot and cut as many shapes in one "run through" as possible by cutting down each paper to the size of the dies without a lot of "extra" paper. Do this to save lots of time.
Stamps: Dress Up Fhiona (Your Next Stamp)
Paper: White (PTI), Black (AC), This & That, Dots and Stripes (Echo Park), Carolina Breeze (Teresa Collins)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Dress Up Fhiona Die Set (YNS), Scallop Circle and Circle Nestabilities, Flower Button CutUps Dies (TCP), Heart Die-namics (MFT), Felt and Divine Twine (TCP), Seeing Spots Embossing Folder, Copic Markers, Button, Hot Glue, Jody Boosters