Saturday, January 7, 2012
It's Time for the January Sketch For You to Try From Jen + Another Sneaky Peek
Well, are ya'll ready to start the new year off right? The only way to do that is to get on the bandwagon and play along with Jen's Sketch For You To Try's each month over at www.iheart2stamp.com! If you didn't play last year, you missed the boat--by playing in each sketch, which is only once a month, you have the chance to win a HUGE prize on Christmas day from all of our sponsors. NOW are you enticed?
Our sponsor to start us off this year is none other than The Cat's Pajamas (which is so handy, because there's a NEW release coming from them on TUESDAY)! Actually, today we are peeking a NEW SET and I've combined that with the sketch. Here's the amazing sketch that Jen came up with:
And here's a close-up of my card using my fun new goodies from The Cat's Pajamas:
I used the soon-to-be-released set called "Bunny Side Up". It's adorable, don'tcha think? I went with an unusual color scheme for this springy card, but I like it and that egg and bunny were super fun to color! I can't wait to get some new spring papers to pair it up with. The "circle" panel is made from another new goodie--the Lacy Floral CutUps Die. It's so cute and is the perfect backdrop for this image, not to mention all the cute flowers that come out of it that you could use as embellishments!
Ok, so here's the skinny on all the pertinent info (because you need to be a know-it-all):
1. Head on over to Jen's blog HERE for all the details on how to play along in the monthly SFYTT.
2. There's a whole team of us who bring ya'll inspiration and samples for Jen's SFYTT, including our Guest Designer for this month--Christyne. Here's the list:
1. Be IN IT TO WIN IT simply by commenting in The Cat's Pajamas forum over on Splitcoast HERE. You could win this set!
2. Join us Monday night for our Pajama Party as we celebrate January's release and give away lots of prizes right HERE, also in our forum.
3. Continue checking out Alma's blog HERE all weekend and on Monday for the Cat Packers links who have more Sneaky Peeks!
SUSIE Q-TIP: That Lacy Floral CutUps Die was so easy to attach to my card. I only glued it in the center. Because of all the flowers it cuts out, it was secured even more when I attached the bunny with some foam boosters. No worries and no messy glue showing.
Stamps: Bunny Side Up (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper: White, Dark Chocolate, Sweet Blush (PTI), Sour Apple (MFT), Love Me (My Mind's Eye), Pink Paislee, Echo Park
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Lacy Floral CutUps Die (The Cat's Pajamas), Seeing Spots Embossing Folder, Pinking Shears, Copic Markers, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Button, Peppermint Divine Twine (TCP), Rhinestone Flatbacks, Jody Boosters
Finished Size: A2
Support the Liles Family battle against cancer
Make a Donation:
|*Click here if you want to know more about donating directly.*|