Well, how do y'all like our Annual Happy Fall-i-Days online showcase event from REVERSE CONFETTI!? This is the LAST day of our three day event to totally inspire you to take your Reverse Confetti supplies to the next level. You probably won't see any cards, but a TON of fun decor, party and entertaining ideas that are perfect for the season upon us. Over the past couple of days, the Confetti Crew has been wowing us with all things Halloween and Thanksgiving. Today it's time to get your jingle on and see a few Christmas projects. At the end of this post, I'll have a link list that you can use to see all the designer's projects, but check out the Reverse Confetti blog in case you missed part of this event.
I wanted there to be a handle at the top, so the SWEET TREAT TENT was a natural choice as a base for this part. Then I just had to figure out how to make a box shape on either side of those pieces!
Here's what I did:
1. Cut 2 SWEET TREAT TENT pieces from cardstock. Cut off top tabs and fold bottom tabs outward. Use Scor-tape to adhere backs together, leaving bottom tabs free.
2. Cut 2 cardstock pieces 7 1/2 x 3 1/2.
3. Score both at 3/4, 2 1/4, 5 1/4, and 6 3/4 on the longer side and at 2 on the shorter side.
4. Cut out unneeded pieces as shown. Fold along scored lines.
5. Use Scor-tape to attach boxes to each side of TREAT TOTE pieces.
6. Decorate with 4 patterned paper pieces for each side at 1 7/8 x 2 7/8. Continue decorating as desired.
Once I made the crate itself, it was time to decorate with my VERY MERRY 6x6 pad for starters.
The tag is not from any die, just a rectangle that the stamped image from the NAUGHTY OR NICE stamp set fit nicely on that I had stamped in BRICK ink. "Nice" is checked off with a Gold Uniball Pen. I'm assuming I'll have someone nice to give this to. Then I just punched a hole in the top and tied it to my crate.
I added the HOLLY Confetti Cuts with some hot glue right to the knot of my ribbon. Four fun sized Snickers bars fit nicely on each side of the crate. Now, who has been NICE?